Monday, April 21, 2014

My Top Six Guys with Accents

Hi Peeps!

Today, I wanted to do something a little lighter, but much hotter.

...You know, I really wanted that to sound cool, but I think it ended up more cringey. Any who...

Guys with Accents are hot. This is a fact. Don't try to deny it. Any and all arguments you may have will be invalid.

So without further ado, here are my personal top six guys with accents:

1.
 
 
 
Name: Richard Madden
Accent: Scottish
Where you may have seen him: Being the sexy eldest Stark son and King of the North, Robb, in Game of Thrones on HBO
What he is up to now: After the "Red Wedding" in GoT, you can see those beautiful blue eyes and charming smile of Richard's in The Promise and in Cinderella (out in 2015). The latter he will be playing Prince Charming. How apt.
What makes me love him? He can look hot as hell in a flowy pirate-y type shirt ( that might I add, is like half hanging off him in the most amazing way? Watch GoT).
 
 
2.
 
 
 
Name: Niall Horan
Accent: Irish
Where you may know him from: Being the adorable and silly blonde member of  the famous band, One Direction.
What he is up to now: Gearing up to join his fellow band members ( Louis, Zayn, Liam and Harry, who have various British Accents. Just saying ladies) on there Worldwide Stadium Where We Are tour, kicking off in South America on April 25th ( THAT'S THIS FRIDAY!!!! Just a wee bit excited here.)
What makes me love him? He sings. He plays guitar. And his laugh is just too cute. Can I just marry him so I can look into those blue eyes everyday. I'm not asking for much.
 
 
3.
 
 
 
Name: Ashton Irwin
Accent: Australian
Where you may know him from:  The amazing, up-and-coming band that is, 5 Seconds of Summer ( or 5SOS for short)
What he is up to now: Currently, finishing up the 5SOS North American Tour ( called the STARSSTRIPESANDMAPLESYRUP Tour. Best. Name. Ever.) and heading back to OZ with his band mates ( Luke, Michael and Calum) for the Australian Lag of their tour. And they will be joining the lovely One Direction boys on tour again this summer. I may or may not be in the fetal position at the moment.
What makes me love him? He's a drummer, meaning nice arms and he can sing. Not to metion those dimples and his crazy cute laugh. Adorkable!
 
4.
 
 
 
 
Name: Dan Howell
Accent: British
Where you may know him from: Either his successful YouTube Channel, Danisnotonfire or as a co-host with his best friend Phil Lester on BBC1 Radio. You choose.
What is he up to now: Continuing to make epic YouTube Videos and having that beautiful accent of his sent over the radio waves.
What makes me love him?  Not only can he make me nearly wet myself from watching his videos ( sorry for the mental picture there) but look at that smirk. GAHD.
 
5.
 
 
 
 
Name: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
Accent: Danish
Where may have seen him: Being the incestuous, but dashing, Ser Jaime Lannister on Game of Thrones ( seriously, watch it!)
What he is up to now: Starring alongside Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann in The Other Woman, out this Friday (April 25th; Gosh, this Friday is a pretty big day!)  Let's hope there is more silver screen time for him in the future. And tons more on the small screen too!
Why I love him: That smolder. *sigh* No Flynn Rider moments for you, good Ser ( haha, get it?)
 
6.

 
 
 
 
Name: Oskar Eriksson
Accent: Swedish
Where you may know him from: The hot, young skip of the Swedish Men's Curling Team at the 2014 Winter Olympics.
What he is up to now: Training for the next curling match.
What makes me love him? He's adorable and obviously clever. You have to be to play this sport.
 
There are literally a million more guys I could mention as well. I mean, this was tough! Whittling down to just 6 guys/6 accents? Phew, I'm amazed I did it. But the thing is, that while these guys have a sexy accent, they are also very talented and hard working men. No matter what genre they're in. So kudos to you guys. Not just sexy, but smart. And talented. And ambitious. And awesome. Did I say sexy?
 
Alright guys
Over and Meowt
Marli J
 
 

 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment